Yabatech Student Portal – Yabatech Schoo Fee Portal – Yabatech student portal is mainly for the Yabatech students. The Yabatech Student Portalis for those that were admitted and at the same time paid their School Fee.
Only students of Yaba College of Technology has access to the student portal to Pay School Fee, Print Result online, Verify result, print Student’s Personal data etc. In other words, Yabatech student portal is totally different from the school website.
What Can Be Done On Yabtech Student Portal
The Yabatech’s website is www.yabatech.edu.ng. On the student portal, Yabatech students can perform the following actions;
- Course Registrations.
- Print personal data.
- Change password.
- Yabatech Check results online.
- Correct personal data information.
- Make Yabatech school fee payments and other kinds of payments.
Therefore, in this post, you will see how to perform some of the above actions on Yabatech student Login. continue reading to see more.
How to change your Yabatech Student Portal login Password
For you to log in to the student portal, you need your Matric number and surname. You get Matric Number immediately you pay your School Fees result while your surname is the Password. It is not a good idea as anybody that knows your Matric number can easily log in to the school portal and tamper with the information there or check your results. But in other hand, it is; because your friends can also help you in doing some help like printing of Course form in other for submission in case of *Course Registration Form Closure*.
If you must change your student portal password; follow the steps below:-
- Go to Yabatech website at www.yabatech.edu.ng.
- Browse to student portal and click on it.
- Log in with your Matriculation number and surname as the password.
- You will see “change password” at the bottom and click on it.
- Enter your old password and new password in the form provided. click on change password button to complete.
Register courses on Yabatech Student Portal
In every semester in Yabatech College of Technology, Students must register their Courses within the stipulated time to avoid paying penalty charges. To do this, see how to register courses on Yabatech student portal;
- First log in to the student portal with your Matric number and password.
- Broswe to “course registration” and click on it as seen below.
- When you there, Click on “new Course Registration”.
- Select the current semester and click “enter course registration”
- Tick the box for all the courses you want to register and click on save.
Make sure you know the courses to register before registering the courses. If there are carry overs, register them also.
How to go to yabatech Results checking Portal on the Student Portal
- Log in to the student portal.
- Browse to “My Results” and click.
- Select the academic session, semester and level.
- Click on submit to see the result.
If the college has not uploaded the results online, it won’t be available on the student portal. It usually takes a couple of weeks after the result has been released before it is uploaded to the Yabatech student portal.
How to Apply for Yabatech Transcript
Yabatech students can also apply for their transcripts through the student portal. You can read our article on how to apply for Yabatech transcripts and the charges here.
Students who have been expelled or withdrawn from the school will be denied access to the school portal.
Students who have issues with accessing Yabatech student portal should go to 2nd Floor CITM building at Zenith Building to complain.
Searchable Terms are:
The yabatech result checking portal
yabatech school fees portal
yabatech latest news