WAEC GCE – WAEC GCE FORM OUT – 2017/18Â -Â The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has announced the sales of its WAEC GCE form for 2017/18. The WAEC GCE registration commences on Friday, 28 2017 and closes on July 28, 2017.
How Much Does WAEC GCE Form Cost?
The GCE form cost 13,950 Naira. Candidates are also expected to pay 500 Naira extra to the banks or accredited agents for the WAEC GCE pin and information VCD.
Where to buy WAEC GCE pin
The pin will be used for the registration. When you purchase the WAEC GCE pin, you will be given an information VCD. The pin can be purchase at the following banks nationwide;
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank Of Nigeria
- Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB)
- WEMA Bank
- First City Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Union Bank of Nigeria
- Zenith Bank
- United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Unity Bank PLC
The form/pin can also be gotten at WAEC accredited centers.
How to Register for WAEC GCE Examination
After purchasing the pin from the places stated above, candidates can visit Â WAEC website at www.waeconline.org to complete registration. Please note that biometrics capturing will be done during registration. The computer used for registration should have a biometric capturing device.
You can also Visit this Shop in Yabatech For Registration
Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech. Or Call Mr Seyi on: 08085798255
WAEC GCE candidates can also go to Cybercafes/Business centers in their neighborhood for registration if they do not have the devices for online registration.
Candidates who have any form of disability or impairment will also register online like other candidates but it must be clearly stated the kind of disability while filling the form. Also Read WAEC Time Table 2016
Candidates should also make sure that the Names, date of birth, gender, subjects, passport photographs and every other information are filled correctly. Wrong information will affect such candidates in the future and will require extra charges for correction. Check our WAEC frequently asked questions post to know more about this.
Walk-in candidates are candidates who wish to register just one or two subjects to complete a previous exam they have written. Â The price for Walk-in candidates WAEC GCE form is 25,000 naira. Candidates in this category can register not less than 24 hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write.
Candidates are expected to collect their WAEC GCE photo card after registration is complete. The photo card can also be sent to an email address or google drive for backup/future reference.
General Information for WAEC GCE Exam
- Examination fees are not refundable after purchase.
- Candidates should view the VCD they were given after purchase of pin before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should ensure they print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration. This is to ensure they know their exam date and time.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not â€œwait and getâ€ photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should go through the WAEC GCE Syllabuses and regulations as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAECâ€™s website (www.waeconline.org.ng) using their registration PIN.
- Candidates should go to the exam hall with mufti. Uniforms of any kind are not allowed
- The whole results of candidates who sit for the exam in more than one center will be seized.
- Smoking and alcohol are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates that come into the examination hall with a mobile phone, electronic or communication gadgets will have his/her entire results canceled.
- All candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly uploaded, as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidatesâ€™ particulars. request for correction will be entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original photo cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results canceled but may be prosecuted.