Tasued Post UTME Screening Exercise – This is to inform all prospective candidates that await Tasued 2018/2019 direct entry form, Tasued 2018/2019 Post Utme screening exercise that the form is on sales. All interested candidates should continue reading to learn how to apply before closing date.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATE THAT CAN APPLY
- Those who did JAMB UTME and select TASUED as their first choice of institution or seeking or those willing to do change of institution from jamb and are intending to attend TASUED, who scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME.
- Applicant of direct Entry candidates with grade of “A“ level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB select TASUED as their first choice of institution or seeking or those willing to do change of institution from jamb and are intending to attend TASUED.
HOW TO APPLY AND REGISTER For TASUED POST UTME – DE FORM
- Go to the school website by visiting on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NOTE: This only the site function only for the school, don’t try going to another website apart from this one given above.
- All candidate are to make the fund of N2, 500 for the screening exercise and fund of N5, 000 school portal fees, you can make the payment online with your ATM Master Card or VISA ATM card.
(Please print out your receipt after payment)
IF YOU ARE CONFUSE ON HOW TO MAKE THE PAYMENT, WRITE OUT THE TANSACTION ID OR REFERENCE NUMBER (e.g. 123456789012) TAKE IT TO THE BANK AND MAKE THE PAYMENT.
Iii. make sure you put in all your details required to be filled online in the school portal platform, make sure you put in all your correct details
(Go along and download and go through the University Degree Brochure and read it carefully the O’Level requirements for the course you are applying for, before filling the online Application Form)
- Fill in the form where you are to put in your red background passport careful, make sure you print out your screening slip in colored information. This will be used for your identification in sitting for the exam.
- the purchasing of the form for the POST UTME begin on Monday, 17thJuly 2017 and ends on Friday, 11thAugust 2017.
CONCLUSION: MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN YOUR CORRECT DETAILS ANY WRONG DETAILS OF YOU INTO THE ONLINE FORM WILL BE USED FOR YOUR DISQUALIFICATION.
- DATES FOR THE TASUED POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The exam will starts for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on these dates:
I College of Science & Information Technology start on Monday, 21st August 2017
- College of Specialized and Professional Education start on Tuesday, 22ndAugust 2017
iii. College of Humanities start on Wednesday, 23rd August 2017
- College of Social and Management Sciences start on Thursday, 24thAugust 2017
- College of Vocational and Technology Education start on Friday, 25thAugust 2017
The Tasued Post UTME screening exercise date for Direct Entry (200 Level) is not announced yet, but will be informed soon to the applicant
Make sure you are present in the examination center hour before the exam.
- TASUED POST UTME SCREENING DETAILS
Make sure you bring along this following document when arriving to the exam hall.
- Bring along your original JAMB Examination of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
(ii) Your Screening Slip and Receipt.( you can bring along all your document about your registration slip so as not to delay you before writing your exam)
(i) Don’t bring along your gadget, iPhone, phone, Ipad any electronic device to the exam hall.
(ii) Make sure you are to arrive at the exam hall before one hour before the exam.
YOUR RESULT WILL BE CHECKED ON YOUR ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE.
To make any complain and any information to the school
Visit the school help line desk, [email protected] or the chool officer of the university, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Contact number: 08037195133, 08053026808