NECO Result 2017 Released – Portal mynecoexams.com
NECO Result 2017 – Just in… This is an update as National Examination Council – NECO released 2017 NECO Result! The Instructions on how to check NECO result 2017 is given below.
There may be issues accessing NECO result checker page as a result of too many candidates just like you are also trying to access their own result online as well.
However, if you are having issues checking your result. This is caused by too many people accessing the result portal page at the same time. So, just be patient and wait for a while and try again.
2017 Neco Result Press Release News
The National Examinations Council (NECO), on thursday released the June/July 2017 Senior Secondary Schools results.
Registrar of the council, Prof. Charles Uwakwe, announced the result at the NECO headquarters in Minna, Niger State capital.
He said 745,053 candidates, representing 70.85 per cent of the 1,051,472 that sat for the examinations got at least five credits, including Mathematics and English Language.
How to Check School Candidates / Internal NECO Result
School candidate / Internal NECO are for students who wrote the NECO June – July exams. This procedural guide will show you the step by step on how to check NECO June – July Result.
NB: Make sure you are sure of your Exams Number before you go ahead to the highlighted steps below.
- Purchase NECO SSCE Result Checker (Scratch car; around N500)
- Go to the NECO body official website – https://mynecoexams.com/results/
- Select June – July from the Exam types list
- Enter your scratch card PIN in the space provided (the PIN is at the back of the scratch card)
- Enter your Exam number (Then confirm the Exam number again, else the card will be useless)
- Lastly, Click on the Check My Result Button, and your result should be on your screen now.
If you are close to Yabatech environ, Visit babtech resources Enterprise @ Shop 2, Science Complex, Yabatech for NECO Card and Result Printing.
Congratulations to all those that sat for NECO 2017