The gateway ICT polytechnic Sapade admission form for 2017 academic session is ongoing. The institution recently announced her admission exercise for this year on their official portal.
The Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade, known as GAPOSA admission form for the 2017/2018 academic is was announced back around April this year.
The Announcement includes applications for admission into National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic located Sapade, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun state.
Admission into the Gateway ICT Poly was announced that the exercise will soon commence as the management has not launched the online Registration yet.
For those applicant that are interested in applying for both ND and HND to Gateway poly ICT Sapade that the application is now online and live.
In this post; we will be discussing on the guidelines on how to apply and where to apply for ICT Sapade gateway poly 2017/2018
Gateway ICT Poly Saapade Admission Requirements
For 2017/2018 AcademicSession
Before then, our readers has been asking us when and which date will Yabatech Post Screening form/ Yabatech HND Full time and Yabatech ND Part/HND Part time will be out. As regards to this, update on when it will be out will be posted here.
Therefore, below are the requirements needed for admission into ND and HND programmes of the Gateway ICT Poly. Interested candidates must meet the requirements that are listed below to be eligible for admission;
Entry requirements for National Diploma Programmes; Gateway ND & HND
Candidates *MUST* have completed SSCE or N[ABTEB or NECO with at least five credits obtained at not more than two sittings. The five credits must include English, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
Jamb Minimum Score Needed For Gateway poly ICT Sapade
For JAMB UTME minimum entry requirements is 160 and Above for all Polytechnics but courses offered in the School require different Cut-off Marks.
Entry requirements for Higher National Diploma (HND) programs
- The Gateway Poly ICT Sapade also has courses in HND – Higher National diploma.
- Must have relevant Five credits in O’level result; including Mathematics and English Language compulsory, before you can apply for Gateway poly HND.
- National Diploma certificate obtained from certified Institute at not below LOWER CREDIT Grade. If graduated with Pass, Must do 2years IT before applying for HND.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) (LOWER CREDIT) in Polymer & Textile Technology are eligible for admission into HND (Chemistry Option).
- Those with lower, upper and Distinction must go for at least one year Post-National Diploma relevant industrial experience, IT.
How To Apply For Gateway ICT Poly Admission 2017/2018
Gateway ICT Poly Sapade application form for ND (POST UTME Candidates) can follow the process below:
- Visits Gateway poly Sapade official website http://gaposa.edu.ng/
- Go straight to Online application 2017/2018/LINK HERE
- Click on Fresh Application
- Supply the information such as your names, Jamb number, course etc. and
- Click on apply. Payment button will pop-up
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- After successful payment, login to online application and use the application generated and your surname as password to fill the correct info.
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print the Detailed Application Form (Wait till the Screening Date).
NOTE: THE ABOVE PROCESS IS APPLICABLE TO BOTH ND & HND CANDIDATES. CHOOSE APPROPRIATELY WHEN APPLYING… GOODLUCK!
Those candidates that are interested should follow the above info to complete the Gateway ICT Polytechnic online admission application form.
For any enquiries and complain about the Gateway ICT poly Form kindly mail us at [email protected] or Call 08085798255 for more information.