NYSC Batch B 2018 – This is to inform all the prospective Corps member that have registered for NYSC Batch B 2018 and that are expecting the camping date. However, all registered members are hereby to read this article for them to prepare for their camping course. Read; How to prepare and what to take along to camp for better camp exercise. Also, need to know all NYSC state Camp addresses and All NYSC state allowances. [Read more…]
Tasued Post UTME Screening Exercise – This is to inform all prospective candidates that await Tasued 2018/2019 direct entry form, Tasued 2018/2019 Post Utme screening exercise that the form is on sales. All interested candidates should continue reading to learn how to apply before closing date. [Read more…]
UI Post Utme Screening Form 2018/2019 – This is to let the public who register for JAMB 2018 and score the maximum of 200 and above, if you score below the mark no procedure for you, the registration will commence on July 16, 2018. But if you are above the score here are the procedure to follow: [Read more…]
SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019 UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
Uniben Posdt UTME Exercise 2018/2019 – The University of Benin hereby informs all Jambite who wrote the JAMB 2018/2019 who scores the maximum of 200 are qualified for the screening exercise. Which will holds between 27th July, 2018 and 11th August, 2018 in the well reserved centers within Ugbowo in the school environment? [Read more…]
LASU Indigenous Verification Exercise – Each Candidates of Lagos State who are given birth there in Lagos and chose Lagos State University as their First Choice of institution in the 2018 (JAMB) joint admission and matriculation board; that also scored the minimum of 190 are however informed that the real born (citizen of Lagos) [Read more…]
UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2018/2019 – This is to notify the public that all the First choice candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2018 JAMB UTME are invited to the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) 2018/2019 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE FOR THE ONLINE REGISTRATION: Wednesday, 4th July, 2018 – Sunday, 22nd July, 2018. [Read more…]
UNIMAID POST UTME SCREENING FOR 2018/2019
UNIMAID POST UTME 2018/2019 – The form is out again for the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Degree Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. [Read more…]
UPDATE FROM LAUTECH PREDEGREE: This is to notify the whole university community that the PDS Application portal for the 2017/2018 session has been reopened for application for interested applicants. Application portal had been opened on Monday, July 2, 2018 and closes Sunday, July 8, 2018. [Read more…]
OLABISI ONABANJO SCREENING Its here again; the form OOU Post UTME & direct entry admission screening application form for 2018/2019 admission exercise is out. The cut-off mark is 180. If your score above 180 you can apply irrespective of their institution of choice.
The above school name Olabisi Onabanjo University, located at Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State will begin their Post-UTME (PUSTME) screening for candidates willingly to be admitted into the University for 2018/2019 Academic year. [Read more…]
LASPOTECH SCREENING 2018/2019 – LAPOTECH form for 2018/2019 invites eligible candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME / admission screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for LASPOTECH Screening Post Exercise.
If you choose LASPOTECH for the session 2018/2019 JAMB UTME and score the minimum of 150 in their JAMB UTME addition to having the required relevant O’level credits as contained in JAMB BROCHURE.
APPLICATION FOR LASPOTECH SCREENING REGISTRATION.
- Make an online payment of N2, 000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee is with all charges online which will also be deducted.
- Visit the school website by going to or copy the link: edu.ng and make a careful registration & keep calm when reading the instructions.
- Tap on the “Admission” page on the school site
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING
- Tap on “Continue” button
- Put in your details in the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. create a password you know you can remember of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Put down a valid email and a valid GSM number
- tap on “Continue”
- Now you can log in with your username and password
- Tap on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)or write down the REMITA code i.e. the reference number to make the payment in the bank ( the numbers e.g. 123456789012)
- Complete it carefully and fill application form as appropriate
- Then you will be advice to put in our red back ground passport
- Put in your JAMB UTME SCORE
- Put in your O’Level Result(s) (choose two sittings where necessary) upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Check your details carefully and choose click that you accept the details which you have issued down
- Now you have successfully registered for the form, kindly print more than two copies then keep it safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the form and wait for the next information.
THE FORM/SCREENING CLOSES BY 11:59PM ON 22ND JULY, 2018.
N.B: All candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945